Friday, March 13, 2015

Tim Tam Cookies Review ◢BzzAgent◣

Tim Tam Cookies Review:

Sponsor:
https://www.bzzagent.com/

  BzzAgent sent me a free pack of chocolate cookies to try. I was lucky to eat one since my dad ate them all so the pack magically disappeared the same day that arrived pretty much.

 Experience:
  The cookies are not that bad , in my opinion they need a little more flavor. They are crunchy and filled with chocolate.



 Ratings:

Package condition:★★★★★5

Product condition:★★★★★5

Quality:★★★★★5

Flavor:★★★★4

Over all:★★★★★5
 If you love a crunchy chocolate cookie than these cookies are right for you.


  Thank you BzzAgent for sending these cookies to me to try them out. =)

   Go to the upper right hand side of this blog and click on the red button that says " subscribe".( or it can say " Youtube").

You don't need to have a Youtube account to subscribe , just by having Gmail or any Google service you can also subscribe and receive notifications of my videos and events on my Youtube channel.


If you want to follow my blog go to the right hand side of this blog where it says " readers" and click "follow" button. You can also follow my blogs if you have Gmail or use any Google service. 

thank you for visiting!
Electrofries.