Monday, January 4, 2016

Kpop Big Bang Fantastic Baby GDragon Cosplay Zaful





Kpop Big Bang Fantastic Baby GDragon Cosplay Zaful:

Sponsor:

Products:

Top:

Price:$10.99

Bottom:


Price:$10.99

Watch tutorial HD:



Before I start with the cosplay I want to show an everyday outfit with Zaful products.

#OOTD #OOTDZaful


Black and white are classic colors that never run out of style no matter how many years go by.This outfit is timeless and matches everything.

Fashion tips:


Other ways to wear the shirt is by tucking in the bottom part and making a little bow. This will make your legs look longer.

Ratings:

Quality:5/5 stars

Fabric: 5/5 stars

Easy to wear:5/5 stars

Over all: 5/5 stars

The fabric of both the shirt and leggings is great. They both fit me perfectly I didn't have to do any retouches. The shirt fit me perfect is like the sleeves were made for my arms.^^


Now let's move on to the cosplay!


Kpop Big Bang Fantastic Baby GDragon Cosplay:

For this cosplay I used the striped shirt from Zaful. It matched great with my leggings and the outfit of G-Dragon on the Fantastic Baby music video.

The Music video has 195+ millions views and more!.

For the cosplay you will need:

Black and white striped shirt and leggings.

Orange extensions or hair chalk.

Black and white gloves.

Black creamy makeup.

Caramel brown neutral lipstick color.

White bow.

Necklace with a cross.

Black shoes.

Hair chalk I used is Tony Moly orange.

Results:



Makeup:



I used black creamy makeup and eye shadow to get this look. I used black eye liner to give more definition.

Hair:
For the hair I used:

*Leave in conditioner moisturizing spray Proganix.

*Hair chalk Tony Moly.

*Hair spray Tresmme.


#KpopCosplay #GDragonFashion



Thank you Zaful for sending these wonderful products!.I loved them it's an honor to work with your brand.

◢ Follow my website + blogs ◣
Go to the upper right hand side of this blog and click on the red button that says " subscribe".( or it can say " Youtube").

You don't need to have a Youtube account to subscribe , just by having Gmail or any Google service you can also subscribe and receive notifications of my videos and events on my Youtube channel.

If you want to follow my blog go to the right hand side of this blog where it says " readers" and click "follow" button. You can also follow my blogs if you have Gmail or use any Google service. 

Thank you for your visit!
Electrofries.